Red-Red 360 (LipoMelt) Session Instructions
Be sure to read this entire page and follow the directions given especially the Session Rules, Instructions & Do's & Don't's
1) Links to our "Intake Paperwork" were previously sent to you in your appointment confirmation email. These are online forms that MUST BE COMPLETED prior to your session.
- If the online "Intake Forms" are not completed prior to your session we will have to reschedule your session.
- The online forms that need to be completed in advance are:
- ACW COVID-19 Client Screening Questionnaire
- R360 Intake Form
2) Please review these 2 resources :
- Watch this short 21-minute Webinar on how the process works, you will be amazed!
3) Session Rules, Instructions & Do's & Don't's. - All the instructions are equally important for the success of the session however especially pay attention to 1, 3, 4, 5, and 6. If the Instructions are not followed we will have to reschedule your session. We want you to experience the best possible results that your body will allow.
- Women – must wear bikini-style bathing suits or cheeky/bikini briefs and a bra.
- Men – must wear speedos, briefs or loose gym shorts (preferred).
- Prior to each session, remove creams, oil or make-up over areas to be serviced, especially the face.
- No food 1 to 2 hours before or after your session.
- Make sure you drink plenty of water leading up to the session and after your session. The rule of thumb is you should be drinking a minimum of half your body weight in ounces of water per day to help flush the fat from your system. (weight/2 = minimum ounces of water per day) For your LipoMelt session drink more water than you usually do. Work up to "the rule of thumb" over the next several days.
- After the session, it is best to wear neoprene compression garments over the targeted areas for the remainder of the day. Spanx or Spandex will work as well.
- Little or No alcohol 24 hours before and after the session. Alcohol affects your liver and turns into fat which will work against this process, lessening the results.
- You should take a supplement to support your liver. We will guide you as to the proper liver support product that is best for you.
- Some form of exercise for at least 10 minutes must follow the session to stimulate circulation and help process the fat that has been released. This 10 minute of exercise is included in the “The Gift of Health” session via our vibration plate.
- Try to reduce your overall caloric intake while limiting starchy carbohydrates and simple sugars.
4) Our office for these services located at 8105 Rasor Blvd Ste 311, Plano, TX 75024 (Caddo Building)
- Our suite is 311 however the building does not have a 3rd floor. We are located on the 2nd floor. From the top of the stairs or elevator go to the right when the path splits go to the left to "Suites 317 to 259" (written above the hallway). Then, take the first hallway to your left and we are the second suite on the right, 311.