BodyTalk Access Workshop in Durango CO
Take charge of YOUR health and activate natural healing by focusing your awareness!
BodyTalk Access provides the layperson, family and community with a simple set of energy-based techniques to make health maintenance and the management of daily health challenges accessible. A majority of your day-to-day health and stress-related concerns can very easily be addressed with the BodyTalk Access routine, when done on a regular basis.
Increase your Resiliency
The wellness routine presented in BodyTalk Access helps to re-establish internal lines of communication within the bodymind. This ultimately helps the individual have more resiliency towards stress and any other factors that can be detrimental to long term health. The Access routine is designed to be practiced as a complete set and can be done once a day or more depending on need.
The first two techniques balance the brain, so that the brain is turned on and communicating appropriately. The next two techniques balance the metabolic processes of the body and the entire immune system, helping the body be more resilient to stress and external forces, such as germs and viruses. The final technique helps to balance posture and the physical structure of the body, thus improving range-of-motion, flexibility and overall coordination of the muscles, tendons and ligaments.
The Fast Aid routine combines two of the above techniques to assist in helping the body recover from all sorts of minor to major injuries by shifting the body out of a state of shock and trauma back into the growth and healing mode. Fast Aid is highly flexible, incredibly fast and can be used anytime or place to assist in the recovery from injuries and trauma.
Learn in One Day, Use for a Lifetime
BodyTalk Access is designed to be used by anyone: layperson, family member, care giver or healthcare provider alike. These five simple techniques can bring about a significant improvement in health and once learned in the one-day Access class, they can be implemented in less than 10 minutes. You will have these powerful tools for health for the rest of your life
This hands-on workshop is designed to give you theory and PRACTICE so you will learn these techniques and use them at home or as needed wherever you are. A manual with full color photos is included.
1) CORTICES: Balance YOUR Brain. Get all the lobes of the brain communicating, left to right, back and forth and with all the systems of the body. Kind of like a “re-boot” for your brain.
2) SWITCHING: Reset Your Stress Threshold. When your body is chronically stressed your fight or flight responses become confused; too easily panicked or too slow to respond and protect your body from harm. This technique optimizes the fight or flight protection mechanism of the body.
3) HYDRATION: Hydrate Your Tissue. Proper waste distribution is critical to every bodily function. Hydration affects blood pressure, nutrient absorption, nerve signal conduction and waste elimination. Life is not possible without water. Health is not possible without proper hydration.
4) BODY CHEMISTRY: Activate Your Immune System. Your body’s natural defenses are greatly affected by chronic stress. If your immune system over reacts you have allergies, if it under reacts you have infections. This technique optimizes the immune functions.
5) RECIPROCALS: Align Your Posture and Balance Your Meridians. This technique will help you balance the movements of 17 pairs of joints while balancing the flow of energy (qi or chi) between the upper and lower acupuncture meridian channels
6) FAST-AID PROCEDURE: Focus IMMEDIATE HEALING in the event of accident or sudden illness.
*The following accrediting agencies participate in the continuing education program and offer 6.5 hours of continuing education credit.
AHNA: American Holistic Nurses Association Continuing Nursing Education (CNE)
NCBTMB: National Certification Board of Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (Continuing Education (CE)
NASW: National Association of Social Workers — continuing Education (CE)
NCCAOM: National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Professional Development Activity (PDA)