Do you know anyone that suffers from arthritis? Perhaps you or a loved one experiences the aches of this painful condition. So what is it exactly?
Arthritis is inflammation of the joints. Several common types of arthritis are Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Gout, Lupus, and Ankylosing Spondylitis.
BodyTalk discloses and works with the underlying causes of any type of arthritis rather than diagnosing the disease. As always, BodyTalk uses the body’s natural self-repair mechanisms to facilitate healing, re-establishing lines of communication in the body that have been blocked. Sometimes the breakdown in the body’s internal dialogue that brought on the arthritis occurred many years ago, yet is only now causing discomfort.
BodyTalk approaches the entire condition from many different angles:
- The buildup of uric acid crystals around the joints (gout) can be addressed using the digestive and metabolic systems.
- Balancing the client to barometric pressure can help the body adjust to a difficult climate.
- An old injury or accident can be storing trauma or emotions, release of which can help relieve a client’s symptoms.
- Parts of the body can be addressed through their consciousness. Arthritic knees, for example, can be addressed through the consciousness of knees: fear of walking forward in life.
- The belief systems that dictate the rules by which we run our lives can affect the body. An over-rigid belief system may cause stiff joints. Releasing the belief system in question also releases the stiffness.
The BodyTalk System™ is a form of natural healthcare that can be used as a stand-alone system, and also integrated with any other modality in health and preventive care. It recognizes and addresses all sides of the human being: physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, hereditary, and environmental.
BodyTalk is a simple, effective, and non-invasive method that makes use of the body’s innate healing powers. Communication is restored among all the parts of the body, and then reinforced by light tapping on the head and chest. Schedule your BodyTalk session today which can be performed locally or long distance.